Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The world of blogging...

Howdy folks,

Like Al Gore inventing the Internet and an anonymous person inventing the first hand grenade (think about it), I started sending out random emails to people over the Internet in, oh, 1978. Ok perhaps my dates are wrong, but it was at LEAST way back in the roaring nineties, so that would make me one of the first and original "bloggers".

However since many of my hair-brained schemes, like the drink container option on the top of cars and the "fart setting" in a car that puts the windows down in a car to let the fart escape and not come back into your face, they never really pan out, so it appears that I missed out on becoming a paper millionaire again and trademarking/patenting/gloating about "blogging".

So... I will join the herd and flow down the field. I'll be posting some old, some new, some borrowed, some blue "blogs" of mine from over the years as well as putting some great and fancy new diatribes up here when inspiration strikes me. It used to strike me in the face quite hard but lately with a nutty work schedule and something called a "life" (my doctor says this is a temporary condition and I should be back to normal in no time), it's a little more infrequent. Still, enjoy, and if not, at least look busy reading.

-- Mike

No comments: